The following living donation instructional recordings are available.
- Informed consent and psychosocial and medical evaluation for living donors
- New living donor program requirements: standardizing patient care
- The living liver donor: new OPTN policy requirements for follow-up data reporting
UNOS Connect is your resource for educational webinars for transplant professionals. Sign in to register for upcoming events and to access webinar recordings.
- UNetSM Users: If you have access to UNOS Secure EnterpriseSM systems: UNetSM, WaitlistSM, DonorNet®, TIEDI®, KPDSM and other UNOS-developed transplant applications, your account is already set-up and there is no need for you to register. Access UNOS Connect with your UNetSM username and password. This will allow you full access to the site to view system training recordings, register for policy webinars and view materials.
- Other Users: The first time you visit UNOS Connect, you will need to complete a brief, online form to register for the site. After that, you will have access to a wide range of UNOS instructional offerings and materials, except system training