Kidney paired donation is an option for kidney transplant candidates who have a willing but incompatible donor. Here you can find resources for transplant professionals and patients.
UNOS Connect is your resource for educational webinars for transplant professionals. Sign in to register for upcoming events and to access webinar recordings.
The following KPD webinar recordings are available.
- Introduction to kidney paired donation
- Introduction to OPTN policy 13: kidney paired donation
- Navigating the logistics of kidney paired donation
- OPTN/UNOS kidney paired donation pilot program (KPDPP) town hall
- Histocompatibility testing:
- HST 100
- SYS 102
toolkit 1: joining the kpdpp
KPD features and benefits (Video - 8:45; 12/2016)
toolkit 2: policies, guidelines & resources
Policies & guidelines
OPTN policy 13 - KPD (PDF - 2.5 M)
Operational guidelines, (PDF - 109 K; 1/2016)
Informed consent reference, (PDF - 46 KB; 12/2015)
Financial recommendations and checklist (12/2016)
Match offer resources