The Organ Procurement and Transplantation Network (OPTN) offers policy proposals for public comment from August 3 through October 3, 2018.
Comments and replies will be published on the OPTN public comment page, to promote transparency and trust in the national transplant system. Visitors can also share comments on social media, if they wish.
We encourage patients, transplant candidates and recipients, living donors, donor families and transplant professionals to learn more about the proposals below and provide valuable feedback to help shape U.S. organ transplant policy:
- Changes to Islet Bylaws (Pancreas Transplantation Committee)
- Frameworks for Organ Distribution Ad Hoc Geography Committee)
- Change to Hospital-Based OPO Voting Privileges (Membership and Professional Standards Committee)
- Pancreas Program Functrional Inactivity (Pancreas Transplantation Committee)
- Pediatric Transition and Transfer Guidance Document (Pediatric Committee)
- Addressing HLA Typing Errors (Histocompatibility Committee)