To promote transparency for patients and members of the public, key personnel names will now display in search results in the Organ Procurement and Transplantation Network Member Directory beginning Feb. 27, 2020.
The names of key personnel will be displayed in the search results for organ procurement organizations, histocompatibility labs and all programs and components at each transplant center.
Note: If a member is affiliated with more than one organization or program, their name will appear in multiple locations.
What key personnel positions will be displayed?
Active individuals for organ procurement organizations:
- Administrative directors
- Medical directors
Active individuals for histocompatibility labs:
- Lab directors
- Technical supervisors
- General supervisors
- Clinical consultants
Active individuals for organ-specific programs at transplant centers:
- Transplant program directors
- Primary transplant surgeons
- Primary transplant physicians
- Primary donor surgeon laparoscopic – living donor kidney program component
- Primary donor surgeon open – living donor kidney program component
- Primary donor surgeon – living donor liver program component
- Primary donor surgeon 2 – living donor liver program component
Also beginning Feb. 27, users will have the ability to search the Member Directory by “Active” or “Inactive” status or “All” for histocompatibility laboratories, transplant centers, transplant programs and components.
If you have any questions about the changes to the Member Directory, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.