Skip to main content
Promote living donor and transplant recipient safety
Resource Allocation Benchmark: 10%
- Improve accuracy in HLA reporting (Approved 06/12/18)
- Continue to emphasize and underscore the MPSC’s emphasis on performance improvement.
- Enhance sharing of knowledge about safety events, near misses, and effective practices across the transplant community.
- Enhance system capability for reporting data regarding safety elements.
- By 2021, increase percentage of members’ feedback that the MPSC is focused on compliance, safety and improvement, as opposed to only compliance and safety.
- By 2020, an increase in the number of members who respond that the peer review process is valuable in process improvement.
- On an annual basis, a minimum of 20 reported referrals sent from Member Quality to Professional Education or OPTN/UNOS committees to be addressed through communications or educational offerings.