OPTN Bylaws outline membership requirements for organizations and individuals to participate the in U.S. transplant network. The membership and professional standards committee (MPSC) oversees issues related to the bylaws.
View the complete OPTN Bylaws (PDF - 2,356 K)
The OPTN Bylaws were last updated on 7/01/2020 with the implementation of changes related to the:
Creation of OPTN Heart and Lung Committees and Proposal to Modify the Conflicts of Interests Bylaws.
The following Bylaws were changed in this update:
- Article VII: PERMANENT STANDING COMMITTEES
- Article 2.7: Conflicts of Interest
- Article 3.3: Conflicts of Interest
- Article 4.6: Conflicts of Interest
- Article 5.3: Conflicts of Interest
- Article 6.9: Conflicts of Interest
- Article 7.7: Conflicts of Interest
- Appendix M.2.B: References to the MPSC Chair
- Appendix M.4: Conflicts of Interests
If you have questions about these updates, please contact email@example.com